- To better reflect the Company’s good progress in grasping new opportunities, embracing new changes and achieving new development, the Company has adjusted the disclosure of its monthly operational statistics from February 2022 onwards. For the Company’s historical operational statistics prior to February 2022, please click here (Monthly, Quarterly, Yearly).
- Aggregate number of “Big Connectivity” subscribers = aggregate number of mobile billing subscribers + aggregate number of fixed-line broadband subscribers + aggregate number of fixed-line local access subscribers + aggregate number of Internet-of-things terminal connections + aggregate number of networking leased line subscribers.
- A virtual 5G industry private network is a high-quality private network based on the public 5G network provided to industry customers to satisfy their business and security needs. It is a core carrier for offering differentiated and partially self-operated network services. Virtual 5G industry private network is a key metric in the government’s “5G Applications ‘Sailing’ Action Plan (2021-2023)” and has become a new engine for driving 5G application innovation, enhancing productivity and accelerating digital transformation in vertical industries.
- Resolution ratio of customer cases by smart customer service = number of satisfactory resolution ratings / number of post-service ratings * 100%. Smart customer service ratio = number of cases resolved by smart customer service / total number of cases.
- The patents mentioned in the above table are held by China United Network Communications Group Company Limited, the ultimate controlling shareholder of the Company. Such patents can be used by the Group.